Vegan, Gluten-Free, Organic
- I pack of mushroom- chopped tiny (I use my Vitamix High-Speed Blender)
- 1 onion – chopped tiny
- 6 garlic cloves – chopped tiny
- Dash of turmeric
- 1 tsp thyme
- 24 ounces broth
- Two cups fresh spinach
- ¼ cup-soaked cashews with enough broth blended to be creamy
- Two tbsp avocado oil
- Sauté onion and garlic in avocado oil for 6 minutes, add mushrooms and 8 ounces of broth with spices.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add remainder of broth and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add soup to blender with cashew and blend on #2 for 15 seconds.
- Pour back in the pan to simmer with fresh spinach for 1 minute.